ANCAMIN K54 hardener is a universal Lewis catalyst created on the basis of tris-(dimethylaminomethyl) phenol. With the help of this accelerator, it will be possible to achieve the correct curing (vulcanization) of epoxy resins, which have a liquid consistency and are used as impregnation, glue, composite, during electroslag casting.
Such a product is suitable for use in order to achieve isocyanate and isocyanate/polyol trimerization reactions. It can be used as an activator for a variety of hardeners, for example, for polyamides, amine adducts, polymer captans, polysulfides and amidoamines in various concrete coatings (including floor coverings), as well as in many adhesive materials.
The main advantages of the product include:
• efficiency (with such an accelerator, epoxy resin acquires higher operational parameters);
• environmentally friendly composition (can be used in rooms of any purpose, for different items);
• versatility in use (allows you to solve a considerable list of tasks);
• an easy—to-use release form is a liquid of saturated amber color.
This highly effective activating additive has the following performance characteristics:
• 120-250 MPa * s — viscosity at 25 °C;
• 0.98 g/ml — specific gravity at 21 ° C;
• ≤ 6 Gardner — color;
• 140°C — ignition temperature (closed crucible);
• 630 mg KOH/g — amine number;
• 1-15 g/100 g resin — ratio with standard epoxy resin.