Wholesale from the manufacturer's factory.
The price in rubles varies by volume.
The minimum order is 200 kg.
Delivery across Russia.
Warehouses in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ufa, Tula.
Delivery by our own vehicles.
Soda ash is a technical raw material. It is used in various fields of activity: foundry, chemical, oil, glass, paper production.
For example, a significant proportion of the product is used during the manufacture of glass. This is 50% soda.
There is grade A and grade B, which are subdivided into grades: 1 and 2, as well as the highest grade.
Grade A is white granules, but grade B is already a powder, the color is also white.
Soda ash "B" is supplied at the plant producing soda ash:
- in 25 kg woven laminated bags (filling error ± 4%), or box-shaped bags with valves;
- also in 50 kg bags (filling error ± 2%) or 25 kg (± 4%);
- big bags (varieties of MKR 1.5), weight up to 1 ton (800 - 1000 kg).
As a rule, the party is politicized upon delivery of the cargo. To prevent spoilage and contamination during loading and unloading.
Soda ash grade A is supplied
- in container bags (big bags of the MKR 1.0 variety). The nominal weight ranges from 800 - 1000 kg;
- it can also be filled into its own container. This criterion is negotiated in advance, taking into account the timing.
Soda ash can be delivered to your warehouse / plant / laboratory in the following ways: by sea containers, railway wagons or trucks.
The final selling price of technical soda ash is carried out upon preliminary request by mail: email@example.com
Technical indicators - percentage in the composition:
- sodium carbonate (Na2CO3), not less than 99% (premium grade 99.4),
- sodium carbonate in terms of uncalcined product, 98.2% (higher 98.9),
- loss on ignition (temperature indicator 270 -300 degrees) = 0.5 - 0.8%
- content of chlorides NaCl, 0.5%,
- the percentage of iron in the product Fe2O3 = 0.003,
- the proportion of substances that do not dissolve in the aquatic environment = 0.04%
- sulfates Na2SO4 = 0.05 or not standardized in the second grade
- density = 0.9 g / cm3, grade 2 - not calculated
1. Soft packing: grade A - 3 months, grade B - half a year.
2. In hermetically sealed containers - 5 years. Provided that the sun and moisture will not get on the product.
To buy soda ash, indicate the volume and city of delivery in order to quickly guide you at the selling price.