Wholesale across Russia with delivery. Trial samples are provided free of charge. Quality certificates and related documentation. The minimum order is from 500 kg.
We expect orders by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible manager - Anna.
Otherwise, the product is called tungsten monocarbide. It is a chemical compound consisting of carbon + tungsten components. Chemical formula of WC.
It is applied for
- undercuts of parts that require significant wear resistance, durability, corrosion protection. For example cutters. cuts, mixed drills, chisels, etc.,
- applied to the surface in the form of surfacing or spraying on products. Allows you to increase their wear resistance, durability,
- in the manufacture of watches and the jewelry industry during the manufacture of bracelets,
- in the arms industry as bullet/projectile cores,
- tungsten carbide found its important place in surgery.
The product is packaged in bags of 25 kilograms. Delivery is made directly to the manufacturer's plant without intermediaries.
It is used in factories for casting surgical instruments. Most of the tools are designed for open operations. These are scissors, blade bases for knives, etc.).
When used in the laparoscopic segment, these are instruments such as: tissue grippers, specialized scissors, assorted needle holders, as well as cautery instruments and tips.
Such tools are much more expensive in terms of cost, compared with the same analogues made of stainless steel or other alloys. They require careful handling and timely maintenance, but still provide better performance.
In the foundry segment, tungsten carbide has also found application, where the temperature of manufacturing products does not exceed 300 degrees.
Due to elasticity and ductility, tungsten carbide is taken for specific areas where there is an alternating load.
The undeniably outstanding property of the tungsten carbide product is its hardness comparable to diamond.
And as you know, diamond is the hardest element on the planet Earth and the second place after this element is a significant indicator. It is for this reason that jewelry is famous for its wear resistance and does not deform even under heavy loads.
They also have a small number of scratches, since it is very difficult to put holds on the product due to its density.
In wide use, three options for applying tungsten carbide sputtering are:
1. Flame spraying technology.
2. Use of plasma surface spraying.
3. Method of detonation deposition.